Safety Audit is normally carried out by an outside team and will examine all facilities and activities of an organisation from the angle of safety, assess the current level of prevention, protection and emergency management preparedness and subsequently prepare an action plan to upgrade safety inputs to avert mishaps and limit consequences.
Aura Safety & Risk Consultants has a multidisciplinary team of engineers (Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical) approved from DGFASLI (Ministry of Labour & Employment), CIF (Chief inspectorate), OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) and BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) who are experts in their respective fields and are accredited Safety, Risk & Energy Professionals.
The broad scope of review includes:
Evaluation of company’s Safety management System against the following criteria;
- Established global safety management systems and principles
- IS14489:2018: – Occupation Health & Safety Audit Elements
- Applicable safety legislation, in particular The State Factory Rules, and Manufacture, Storage & Import of Hazardous Chemicals Rules, 1989/2000
- Fire Prevention & Personnel safety;
- Fire Detection & Protection;
- To conduct a detailed study of existing Fire fighting facilities and suggest for Improvement.
- Fire Hydrant system
- Sprinkler system
- Fire Detection and Alarm system
- Fire Extinguisher
- Identification of fire/explosion hazards and suggest for protective measures;
- Emergency Management system;
- Report findings, conclusions & recommendations for improvement to management.
Objective of the External Safety Audit
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- Safety Audit is a management tool comprising a systematic, periodic and objective evaluation of how well the safety organization, management and equipment are performing, with the aim of helping to safeguard a company’s assets by facilitating management control of safety, health and environmental practices.
- To ensure that the Safety and Health system fully satisfies the legal requirements and those of the company’s written safety policies, objectives and progress and assessing compliance with established standards & HSE requirements.
- To carry out Safety Audits for the plant & the utilities.
- To identify main risk contributors and to suggest practical and effective mitigating measures like passive fire proofing, automatic fire suppression systems, required to demonstrate that efforts have been made to lower risk levels.
- To identify and recommend risk reduction measures.
Contact us if you are looking for fire safety audit services in india